Cobra F-Max Superlite Steel Iron Set
What It Is
When it comes to maximizing speed, every gram counts. The F-MAX Superlite irons are engineered using lighter clubhead, shaft and grip designs to deliver our lightest, fastest and easiest to hit irons.
Who It's For
The lightweight club design helps golfers with moderate swing speeds and smoother tempos generate effortless club speed with improved feel and stability for longer, more consistent shots.
As golfers age, their swing speed naturally decreases resulting in shorter distances and inconsistent gapping. With F-MAX Superlite, we've engineered extremely lightweight and forgiving irons that are designed to improve feel, speed, and consistency for golfers with moderate swing speeds.
COBRA's lightest, most forgiving irons deliver unrivaled distance, forgiveness and launch for moderate swing speeds.
LIGHTER OVERALL WEIGHT
- 15 grams of weight saving performance is achieved through a 3 gram lighter clubhead, a 7-gram lighter grip, and a 5-gram lighter shaft to help golfers with smooth tempos swing easier, generate more speed, and maximize distance.
- Progressive hosel lengths are shorter in the long irons and taller in the wedges, tailoring the CG to produce the desired launch and trajectory through the set.
PROGRESSIVE OFFSET DESIGN
- A progressive offset design features more offset in the long irons where golfers require the most forgiveness and less offset in the wedges that require more control and precision.
LOW CG/HIGH MOI DESIGN
- Weight savings from a deep undercut cavity are redistributed in the low heel and toe area to increase forgiveness and stability on off-center hits for straighter, more accurate approach shots.
PREMIUM CHROME FINISH
- Premium, chrome plated irons last longer under normal use, allowing golfers to get the most life and enjoyment out of their clubs.
LOW PROFILE/DEEP UNDERCUT
Weight of FST shafts are 85g (Regular Flex) 86g (Stiff Flex)Shafts Have Low Kick point and High Trajectory & Spin
- A low profile shape paired with a deep undercut cavity design work in unison to lower the CG to get the ball airborne quicker and optimize launch and distance from any lie.