Cobra F-Max Womens Superlite Hybrid
COBRA's lightest, most forgiving hybrid delivers unrivaled distance and accuracy for moderate swing speeds. Launch it higher, straighter and longer than ever before.
What It Is
- When it comes to maximizing speed, every gram counts. The F-MAX Superlite hybrid is engineered using lighter clubhead, shaft and grip designs to deliver our lightest overall hybrid club weight.
Who It's For
- The lightweight club design helps golfers with moderate swing speeds and smoother tempos generate effortless club speed with improved feel and stability for longer, more consistent shots.
Why we made it
- As golfers age, their swing speed naturally decreases resulting in shorter distance and tougher approach shots. With F-MAX Superlite, we've engineered an extremely lightweight and forgiving hybrid that is designed to improve feel, speed, and consistency for golfers with moderate swing speeds.
Unimagined Speed and Forgiveness
- COBRA's lightest weight hybrid construction consists of a 7 gram lighter clubhead, a 5 gram lighter shaft, and a 7 gram lighter grip that yield 19 grams in weight-saving performance, delivering unrivaled distance, forgiveness and launch for moderate swing speeds.
- A shallow face profile positions the CG lower to the ground and promotes more dynamic launch for higher, towering trajectories and increased flight time.