Cobra Golf King Agera 3D Printed Putter
Cobra Golf King Agera Putter
The KING Agera putter is our highest MOI putter at 7540. It features an oversize mallet shape, and a multi-material construction utilizing a 3D printed nylon insert, aluminum, tungsten weights, and SIK Face Technology to create our most stable and forgiving putter in the 3D Printed family.
The Future Starts Now.
- We partnered with HP to design the first family of 3D printed multi-material putters to take MOI and stability to the next level. The KING Agera putter features an oversize mallet shape, and a multi-material construction using a 3D printed nylon lattice, forged aluminum, tungsten, and SIK Face Technology to create our most forgiving putter in the family.
3D PRINTED LATTICE CARTRIDGE
- An intricate 3D printed nylon lattice cartridge optimizes the weight distribution within the putter head to create the highest MOI possible in a blade shape for more consistent and predictable rolls.
- A 261 g steel chassis lowers the center of gravity and adds structural stability to support the other components.
FORGED ALUMINUM CROWN
- A lightweight 27 g forged aluminum crown creates discretionary weight to position more mass around the perimeter to increase MOI.
- 53 grams worth of tungsten weighting is combined in the forward and rear heel and toe extremeties to maximize stability on off-center putts for increased consistency.
SIK FACE TECHNOLOGY
- We partnered with SIK Golf and Bryson Dechambeau to design the most accurate putter face possible. Each aluminum face insert features SIK Golf's patented Descending Loft Technology (DLT) that utilizes four descending lofts to ensure the most consistent roll and launch angle for a variety of putting strokes and attack angles.
THE MOST CONSISTENT ROLL FOR EVERY STROKE
- SIK Golf's patented Descending Loft Technology (DLT) produces a consistent launch of 1.5 degrees for every type of stroke. Whether you have an ascending, neutral or descending attack angle, every putt will have a consistent launch and trajectory.