Cobra King MIM Black Wedge
COBRA’s KING MIM Wedge is the first to feature a fully metal injection molded (MIM) head construction. A process utilized to create highly intricate shapes, MIM Technology delivers precision shaping, thickness controls to promote truly exceptional feel, and performance in a specialty wedge.
MIM (METAL INJECTION MOLDED) 304 SS CONSTRUCTION
- MIM manufacturing reduces the amount of post- process hand polishing to deliver consistent shaping and thickness controls in every wedge we manufacture. Using a sintering process, the wedges are heated to a higher temperature than forgings, producing a smoother grain structure that creates incredibly soft feeling wedges.
VERSATILE TOUR WEDGE GRIND
- Inspired by Rickie Fowler’s custom ground wedges on tour, an updated Versatile ‘Tour’ Grind features additional toe relief for maximum shot versatility desired by the best players.
PRECISION CNC MILLED FACE & GROOVES
- A fully CNC milled face maximizes surface roughness and delivers precise lofts and groove shapes to optimize spin and trajectory performance.
PROGRESSIVE SPIN TECHNOLOGY
- Wider, shallower grooves in the weaker lofts (50-54°) and narrower, tighter grooves in the stronger lofts (56-60°) deliver consistent trajectories between wedge lofts.
- An electronically enabled Golf Pride Tour Velvet grip works syncs shot data using the Arccos Caddie mobile app, allowing users to track their stats and improve their game.