If you have a right-miss tendency off the tee (RH golfers), a CG-shifting backweight that’s moveable into Draw and Draw+ settings provides up to 20 yards of right-to-left shot. correction to steer drives back into the fairway. Advanced acoustics provide a more pleasing impact experience. Available in a 10.5° loft.
Straight Flight Technology
New to the SFT head is a moveable, 22-gram tungsten backweight that positions the CG to deliver 13 yards of right-to-left shot correction in the Draw setting, and another 7 yards in the Draw+ (20 yards total).
Optimized T9S+ Forged Face
A shallower, variable-thickness face and the transition design create more deflection to generate faster ball speed for our biggest distance gains to date.
Research into audio frequencies and harmonics led engineers to create a new internal rib structure and increase the curvature (stiffness) of the crown, skirt and sole, resulting in a desirable sound and impact experience.
New to this driver family is a variable roll radius that creates less loft low on the face to improve performance (especially on thin shots) by reducing spin, resulting in faster speeds that generate consistently longer drives.
Adjust Loft, Lie
Trajectory Tuning 2.0 utilizes a lightweight, aerodynamic hosel sleeve that provides eight positions to customize your trajectory for maximum distance and accuracy.
Trajectory Tuning Chart
The lightweight, 8-position hosel enables adjustments for loft (±1.5°) and lie (up to 3° flatter than std.) to further dial in your ball flight for the best results.
G430 High Launch (HL)
In testing, slower-swing-speed golfers gained an average of nine yards off the tee from faster ball speed generated by the lighter system weight of the HL custom build (11g backweight, PING Alta Quick shaft, and Lamkin UTx Lite grip. Available in MAX and SFT models.
The PING Alta CB Black offers mid-high to high launch, the PING Tour 2.0 Chrome mid launch, and the PING Tour 2.0 Black promotes the lowest trajectory.
The Project X Hzrdus Smoke Red RDX provides a higher launch, the Mitsubishi Kai’Li White launches lower.
||AVERAGE LIE ANGLE
- These are design specifications that may vary due to manufacturing tolerances.
- Standard length is based on the Alta CB 55 Black shaft.
- Standard length with PING Tour 2.0 Chrome or Black, Mitsubishi Kai'Li and HZRDUS Smoke Red RDX shafts is 45 ¼".
- Standard length for the HL (High Launch) build is 46".
- Standard swingweight with the HZRDUS Smoke Red RDX 60 is 1 point higher than standard.
- Standard swingweight with the Mitsubishi Kai'Li White 60 is 2 points higher than standard.
- Standard swingweight for the HL (High-Launch) build with ALTA Quick shaft is C8 in the 35 flex and C9 in the 45 flex.
- Lie angle is an average of the five adjustable loft positions indicated on the hosel.
- Available in left- and right-handed models.
For other shafts/grips please call or email!
PING Alta CB Black 55
PING offers a variety of grip sizes and styles to fit different hand sizes and texture preferences. Since grip size influences your wrist action, and therefore the direction of your shots, it is commonly used by fitters to affect ball flight.
PING color-coded grips are available in six different diameters, and can be further customized with grip tape according to your needs. Once the neutral grip color code has been determined based on hand measurements, golfers may consider smaller diameter grips to help control fades and slices, or larger diameter grips to help control draws and hooks.
Golf Pride 360 Tour Velvet