TaylorMade TP Patina Collection Dupage Putter
TP Patina Collection DuPage
- Single Bend Shaft allows for an unobstructed view of the face from address
- Face-Balanced design for those with a straight-back and straight-through putting stroke
- Single Sightline provides a clean look at address while enhancing alignment
- A thicker 5mm aluminum insert offers great sound, a solid feel, and was designed to optimize roll characteristics.
- A new patina finish that combines black nickel and copper to create a reveal on the edges and sole of the putter. This patina finish creates a rich, clean, and unique look that oxidizes over time
- The new Pure Roll™ insert is securely fastened by two screws in the cavity. This process creates a tight bond that minimizes voids or air pockets underneath the insert for a more solid feel at impact.
- TP sole weights will be unique to each stock or custom length to hit a specific swing weight. 2.5, 5, 7.5, 10, 15, and 20 gram weights are available for sale separately.