TaylorMade TP5 Golf Balls '19
2019 TAYLORMADE TP5 GOLF BALLS
Unmatched speed. Unmatched distance. Unmatched Control. Taylormade's all-new 2nd generation TP5 Golf Ball delivers ultimate tee to green performance to take the world's most complete tour ball to a whole new level. TP5's dominant performance comes from its advanced, high quality 5 layer construction designed to offer superior precision throughout all categories within your game. This includes the innovative Tri-Fast core which generates extreme power in the centre for maximum carry distances and low drag for superb aerodynamics. A new speed-layer system also features, whereby each layer becomes increasingly stiff to produce and retain yet more ball speed in the long game sector, while the high-flex material used to create this enhances rebound effect for improved energy and insane distance. These technologies sit underneath the final layer that gives TP5 its pinpoint short game control and accuracy - the new Dual-Spin cover. This uses an ultra-soft yet highly durable cast urethane for enhanced wedge spin and a premium feel in and around the greens, while also giving stable, piercing ball flights even in strong winds.
- TP5 vs TP5x - TP5 offers a slightly softer feel, a lower more workable ball fligh and higher short game spin.
- 5 Layer Construction - 5 piece construction delivers unparalleled tee to green performance.
- Tri-Fast Core - produces insane energy and ball speed from the centre.
- New Speed-Layer system - four increasingly stiff layers generate and sustain high ball speeds, whilst also improving aerodynamics and control in wind.
- High-Flex material - generates increased rebound effect by acting like a tightly wound spring that builds energy then rebounds quickly for superior distance.
- 85 compression (TP5).