If you have a right-miss tendency off the tee (RH golfers), a CG-shifting backweight that’s moveable into Draw and Draw+ settings provides up to 20 yards of right-to-left shot. correction to steer drives back into the fairway. Advanced acoustics provide a more pleasing impact experience. Available in a 10.5° loft.
||AVERAGE LIE ANGLE
- These are design specifications that may vary due to manufacturing tolerances.
- Standard length is based on the Alta CB 55 Black shaft.
- Standard length with PING Tour 2.0 Chrome or Black, Mitsubishi Kai'Li and HZRDUS Smoke Red RDX shafts is 45 ¼".
- Standard length for the HL (High Launch) build is 46".
- Standard swingweight with the HZRDUS Smoke Red RDX 60 is 1 point higher than standard.
- Standard swingweight with the Mitsubishi Kai'Li White 60 is 2 points higher than standard.
- Standard swingweight for the HL (High-Launch) build with ALTA Quick shaft is C8 in the 35 flex and C9 in the 45 flex.
- Lie angle is an average of the five adjustable loft positions indicated on the hosel.
- Available in left- and right-handed models.
For other shafts/grips please call or email!
PING Alta CB Black 55
PING offers a variety of grip sizes and styles to fit different hand sizes and texture preferences. Since grip size influences your wrist action, and therefore the direction of your shots, it is commonly used by fitters to affect ball flight.
PING color-coded grips are available in six different diameters, and can be further customized with grip tape according to your needs. Once the neutral grip color code has been determined based on hand measurements, golfers may consider smaller diameter grips to help control fades and slices, or larger diameter grips to help control draws and hooks.
Golf Pride 360 Tour Velvet