Ping G430 Steel Iron Set
Your shot making and your confidence will be sky high with the G430, which combines a lower CG with stronger lofts and a thinner face that deliver faster ball speed and significant distance gains without compromising PING’s famous forgiveness. The PurFlex cavity badge contributes to our longest iron ever.
|CLUB||LENGTH||LOFT||POWER SPEC LOFT||RETRO SPEC LOFT||LIE ANGLE||OFFSET||BOUNCE||SWINGWEIGHT|
- These are design specifications that may vary due to manufacturing tolerances.
- Lie angle is based on Black Color Code at standard length.
- Power Spec Loft is a fitting option for players looking to boost their iron distance or decrease spin to hit a desired trajectory window. This custom-designed loft configuration delivers a calculated power boost without sacrificing the integrity of the club’s design.
- Retro Spec Loft is a fitting option if you’re less concerned with overall distance and more with precision and a higher trajectory for more stopping power. This loft configuration yields functional distance gaps for utilizing a 3-wedge setup or a more classic loft spec.
- Club bounce angles will vary slightly if ordered with non-standard loft specs.
- Standard swingweights for graphite-shafted clubs are 1 to 2 points lighter than shown, depending on shaft flex.
- Standard swingweight for the HL (High Launch) build in the 7-iron is C8.
- Achievable swingweights depend on shaft, length and grip combinations.
- Available in left- and right-handed models.
PING AWT 2.0
Golf Pride 360 Tour Velvet